[SSJ-Coaches] Spring Keeper Training - STARTS THIS WEEK

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 19:38:04 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

We will go as scheduled for tomorrow and Thursday.  THE SESSIONS WILL BE AT BERNAL. #1.

If 5 PM works better for your keepers, please respond to this email and we will try to make the adjustments as necessary.  We would need to discuss with the trainers also.

Thank you
Anh

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coast League Rep.