[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: [cysad2bod] League Presidents: Additional ODP Evaluators needed this Sunday/ Current player-coach counts

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Tue Apr 17 11:52:54 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

any chance one of you could help out?
If so please contact Jill directly

Thanks, Claudio

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[cysad2bod] League Presidents: Additional ODP Evaluators
needed this Sunday/ Current player-coach counts
Date: 	Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:37:21 -0700
From: 	Jill Baldwinson <jbaldwinson at gmail.com>
To: 	cysa <cysad2bod at yahoogroups.com>
CC: 	Simon Cook <simonwcook at gmail.com>

League Presidents,

I need your assistance.
Currently, there are over 230 District 2 players in the 2000 and 1999
age groups that have pre-registered for the Player Identification Days
which begins this Sunday. (see breakdown below)
We have lost coaches due to schedule conflicts from re-scheduled rained
out games.

At this point, the league and tournament schedules for this Sunday
should be set- if you would *_please_ reach out to your coaches and ask
if they are available to help* out during any of the sessions listed
below it would be greatly appreciated.

*Date: Sunday 4/22*
*Location: Morgan Hill Sports Complex.*
*
*
*Help is needed during the following time frames:*
*9-11am*
*11-1pm*
*1-3pm *
*3-5pm*
*
*
*Interested coaches can contact me or Simon Cook via e-mail. (Simon is
cc'd). *
*Shirts, jackets and lunch will be provided to coaches.*
*
*
Below is a breakdown of the current player counts as of this morning
(from pre-registration) and the coaches and their league affiliation
whom we are currently counting on to help out this Sunday. I anticipate
we will have a fair amount of walk in registrations in addition to the
incoming online pre-registrations.

If your league does not have any coaches listed below, _please_ attempt
to provide a coach from your league for this weekend. Even if you have
coaches listed below, we are looking to add at least 6 more coaches
total for this Sunday.

*Almaden Valley:  6 players/ 1 coach* (Nic Melton)
*North Valley: 25 players/ 1 coach* (Ton Ogi- Robbins)
*Orchard Valley: 7 players/ 2 coaches *(Ricardo Martinez, Todd Kimble)
*Los Gatos: 11 players/ 3 coaches* (Joe Dal Porto, Dale Greenley, Brian
Burkholder)
*De Anza: 10 players/ 1 coach* (Bob Joyce)
*San Benito: 4 players/ no coaches*
*Foothill: 22 players/ 5 coaches* (Simon Cook, Kerry Washington, Chris
Sorg, Karlos Tapia, DJ Driscoll)
*Mt. Hamilton: 6 players/ no coaches*
*El Camino: 22 players/ no coaches*
*SSJ: 10 players/ 2 coaches* (Heath Piper, Louie Galdamez)
*Alum Rock: no players/ 1 coach *(Sukh Johal)
*Central Valley: 32 players/ 2 coaches* (Pierre Thomas/ Bob Joyce)
*Santa Clara: 6 players/ 1 coach* (Alex Saunders)
*Santa Cruz: 11 players/ 1 coach* (Victor Martinez)
*Redwood: 56 players/ 7 coaches* (Tim Nixon, Salvador Cweillo, Henry
Aredondo, Jose Caballero, Jackie Castro, Todd Roberts, Jubin Dana)
*West Valley: 10 players/ no coaches*

(Coach affiliation is based on information that the coaches provided me...)

*Thank you for your help~*
Jill
District II ODP Coordinator
408-234-4082
*
*
*
*
__._,_.___
Reply to sender
<mailto:jbaldwinson at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20League%20Presidents%3A%20Additional%20ODP%20Evaluators%20needed%20this%20Sunday%2F%20Current%20player-coach%20counts>
<mailto:cysad2bod at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20League%20Presidents%3A%20Additional%20ODP%20Evaluators%20needed%20this%20Sunday%2F%20Current%20player-coach%20counts>
| Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cysad2bod/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmam4xNHFoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTUwMTk3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNjA0NTE0MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMzQ2ODc4NDQ->

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cysad2bod/message/688;_ylc=X3oDMTMzYWUxZGE4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTUwMTk3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNjA0NTE0MgRtc2dJZAM2ODgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzM0Njg3ODQ0BHRwY0lkAzY4OA-->
(1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cysad2bod;_ylc=X3oDMTJmM2Q4ZXY2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTUwMTk3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNjA0NTE0MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzMzQ2ODc4NDQ->