[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Gunderson Facilities Use

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Wed Apr 18 14:01:01 PDT 2012

Coaches I have been on the phone with the athletic director and principle at
Gunderson High School and they will not allow us to use their facilities on
Saturday, April 21st, because of a swim meet.  Games on the grass and turf will
need to be assigned to other field locations.

Claudio and I will work on relocating the game to other game fields such as
Bernal and Herman.  You should notify your opponent that games at Gunderson are
to be relocated and will notify them as soon as possible of the new site.  We
will try to keep the same game times that were scheduled at Gunderson whenever
possible.

Christine, referees should be notified that their assignment locations are going
to be changed or canceled for Saturday if they had referee assignments for
Gunderson.

Ann, need to insure that Herman is marked and ready for play for this Saturday,
April 21st.

Claudio, call me ASAP to discuss!!!

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net