[SSJ-Coaches] [SSJ-Board] [SSJ-Rec] SSJYSL Field responsibility

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) president at ssjysl.org
Tue Apr 24 15:13:10 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

just  a reminder: your teams webpage always shows if you have setup or
cleanup duty on your list of games (at the bottom of the page).
What that exactly means is listed on each of our fields pages (you can
just click on the field name to get there, the complete list
of fields is available here: http://www.ssjysl.org/fields.shtml )
If you are not sure what to do please contact the field coordinator for
that field a few days before the game, he/she can help you with this.

Thanks!

Claudio

--
Claudio Fleiner, President, South San Jose Youth Soccer League