[SSJ-Coaches] Red cards

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) president at ssjysl.org
Fri Apr 27 08:03:09 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

if a player or a coach gets a red card please keep in mind that :

  * if you give the referee a stamped envelope with Tom Dunlap Address
    the player pass will get there faster: Tom Dunlap, 15941 Linda Ave,
    Los Gatos, CA 95032 and there is less risk that it gets lost.
  * Let me know after about 5 days that you got one, if I don't have the
    report by then I can start tracking it down.
  * unless you ask me for the player pass you will not get it back
    (include the list of games have been or will be part of the suspension).
  * don't get a red card, less work for everyone involved

Thanks, Claudio

--
Claudio Fleiner, President, South San Jose Youth Soccer League