[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: [SSJ-Rec] SSJYSL Field responsibility

Marc.McIsaac marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 08:03:34 PDT 2012

Hi Coaches,
It seems that not everyone is understanding the responsibilities of clean up and set up. I received the email below yesterday regarding The field at Oakridge.

If you do not understand what it means to clean up, please ask. The duties are on our website, a reminder is also sent from the website weekly.

I would like to have the Meteorites coaches arrive at the last game at Oakridge today (2:30) or next Saturday (5:30) to work with the clean up team and learn what needs to be done when you have clean up. Anyone else that has questions can do the same...it really is not fair to expect another coach and their parents to do the work assigned to you. None of us are paid to clean up the fields, we are all volunteers in this.

Thanks,
Marc