[SSJ-Coaches] IMPORTANT: preparation for scheduling

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) president at ssjysl.org
Fri Aug 17 15:33:06 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

Welcome to another great season of soccer!

In order to get ready for the scheduling of games please make sure to

1. update your parents email addresses on your teams webpages (under
"email lists", the website does not allow me to schedule games for teams
that do not have this information on their teampage)
2. Enter preferred game times (also on your teams webpage).
3. Make sure your team has the EXACT SAME NAME on our webpage as it has
on the playing league website (gotsoccer, etc.)

For help to edit the teams webpage please read this page:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

Thanks, Claudio

--
Claudio Fleiner, President, South San Jose Youth Soccer League