[SSJ-Coaches] 1st weekend scheduled

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Sat Aug 18 12:54:04 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

the first weekend (8/25) has been scheduled on our website, please
upload the game times to the gotsoccer website (no, I don't know how you
have to manage the website as a team, I only have access as scheduler,
sorry).

Also: any scheduling request, question, etc MUST BE SENT TO
scheduler at ssjysl.org (emails sent to any other address will almost
certainly be lost).
Also: ALWAYS add team name, gender, age to the subject of the email you
send me, otherwise I will probably not be able to find the emails again
when I need them.

Thanks, Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send