[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory coach's meeting for SSJYSL

Marc.McIsaac marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 20:09:15 PDT 2012

Hi comp coaches,
The season is fast approaching and we need to get together to discuss our coming fall season. We will have our annual mandatory coach's meeting next Tuesday August 28th at 7:30 at Oakridge elementary. You will get your new Adidas coach shirt and hopefully your game balls will be ready as well.

We will be discussing the mandatory field maintenance, set up and breakdown of goals for game days, zoom reports, our new volunteer guidelines, new rules/regulations for this fall and the expectations for coach's and teams for this fall.

Please connect with me if you need to send an assistant or team manager. (email preferred)

I need a representative from each team, preferably a coach.

Thanks,
Marc McIsaac
DOC
408-930-2004