[SSJ-Coaches] Keeper Training - Your input please

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 22:34:35 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

I am planning for the training and would like to get your input.  We will start the week of Sept 4, and the sessions will continue for ten weeks.
We will have two sessions per week.

The options are:

Tuesdays, 4 PM to 5 PM
Tuesdays,  4:30 to 5:30
Thursdays, 4:00  to  5:00
Thursdays,  4:30  to 5:30

Please click on the link below and provide the information.  You only need to provide selection for the first week.
Please indicate the following:

Team name, Age group, boys or girls under field "your name".
Example:   ALLSTARS, U9, B

Participation link
Send this link to anyone you wish to invite.
http://www.doodle.com/2bw9pq8bvzx4rr8q

If you have any questions, please contact me.  Thank you.
Anh

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coast League Rep.
(408)578-6537