[SSJ-Coaches] Keeper Training - Your input please

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Thu Aug 23 08:22:54 PDT 2012

In my opinion, your 4:00 or 4:30 starting times are to early. The training needs
to accommodate the players and parents ability to get them there.

Recommend 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM this would a appropriate time for all goalkeeper
training.

If the options for the time below have been set by those training then we need
to find someone else!
 Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163