[SSJ-Coaches] Keeper Training - Updated Survey

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 21:52:29 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

Based on the information I have just received about the field permits, we need to move the time for Tues and Thurs training.
The options are:

Tuesdays,  4:30
Tuesdays, 5:00
Thursdays, 4:30
Thursdays,  5:00

We will have two sessions per week and it will be based on the input you provide here.  Sessions will start Sept 5, and go for ten weeks.  Please click on the link below and provide your keeper availability.  The poll will be opened for one week.

Please indicate :  Team name, age group, boys or girls under "your name".Participation link
Send this link to anyone you wish to invite.
http://www.doodle.com/sk9pusx2y38u2kga

Thank you for your input.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coast League Rep.
(408)578-6537