[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: soccer documentary

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sat Aug 25 22:16:58 PDT 2012

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Watkins <llwatkins at comcast.net>
Cc: Mike Whalen <mtwhalen at earthlink.net>
Sent: Sat, Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm
Subject: FW: soccer documentary

All,

I am forwarding this email to you because of your interest in soccer, because you may know Mike Whalen, and because you may be interested in the documentary Mike’s film company has just completed.  See below for information on the upcoming premier in Santa Clara on October 8.  Per Mike’s email, please forward this on to anyone you know who might be interested.

Warm regards,

Laura