[SSJ-Coaches] games for September scheduled

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Sun Aug 26 22:34:25 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

the home games for U12 and older for September have been scheduled,
please check out the schedule.

*For any scheduling request please follow the NEW instructions here:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach.shtml*

(for all scheduling requests please use your team page, it now has
buttons to cancel, schedule, reschedule)
Please *DO NOT SEND ME EMAILS DIRECTLY* anymore, I have gotten way too
many emails of the form
"please reschedule my next game" without any real additional
information. By using the webpage that
information is automatically added now so there is no need to send
multiple emails back and forth
to get all the required information.

Thanks, Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send