[SSJ-Coaches] rescheduling games / game times / team manager

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Thu Aug 30 00:26:26 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

Some of you believe apparently that you are the only team that needs
games and are requesting game times at a very specific time. This will
not work, we need to make sure that all teams get to play their games.

*How to ask for some time window for a not yet scheduled game*

If you want a not yet scheduled game within some time windows please DO
NOT use the 'schedule game' button, but instead ask for a preferred time
by editing your team webpage. It is impossible for me to keep track of
all such scheduling requests for games that have not yet been scheduled.
If you fill out the form the computer will remind me when I schedule the
game rather than me having to read through dozens of emails. If you
already sent me an email or filled out a schedule request for one of
those games please go back and fill out the "preferred time" on the
teams page instead

This is all explained here: http://www.ssjysl.org/coach.shtml

*Team Manager*

*Coaches*: if you have a new team manager it is *YOUR RESPONSIBILITY* to
make sure that the team manager is listed on your teams webpage so that
they get all the information they need to do their job! I have
communicated with at least two team managers that had no clue how the
league works and that got no help whatsoever from their coaches. As a
result one game last weekend had no referees scheduled.

Thanks, Claudio

P.S.: the cancel/reschedule buttons on your teams webpage did not work
correctly on windows explorer, this has been fixed

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send