[SSJ-Coaches] update parent email addresses please

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL Web) vp at ssjysl.org
Mon Feb 6 23:12:48 PST 2012

Hello Coaches,

as a league we often would like to contact the parents in the league
directly, for example to ask parents when we need volunteers to paint a
field, or when we need volunteers for opening day, etc. So far we send
emails to you that you then have to forward, and while most of you are
very good at forwarding those emails, we would like to simplify your
life. Your team webpage currently allows you to create a mailing list
for your parents, some teams already use this features, and we would
like to use this as follows:

In order to make your life easier so you no longer have to forward
emails and to allow us to send emails directly to your parents I would
like you enter your parents email address under "EMail List" and please
keep them up to date.  Teams without the email addresses listed are
currently marked as 'team web page incomplete or not up to date'. It
would be great if you could update the mailing list by next Monday.

You can find a description on how to edit your team page here:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

Thanks a lot!

Claudio