[SSJ-Coaches] CCSL Spring League - Teams MIssing "Requested Bracket" Info

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 18:19:52 PST 2012

Hello Coaches,

 The seeding team will be wokring on setting up the brackets and we need your help ASAP.   The attached list of teams have applied to the CCSL Coast and Bay Spring Playing League and might not have included a “Requested Bracket” as part of your Spring application.   Please logon to www.ccslcoast.org and go to TeamStaff:Application-Team Application and indicate your requested bracket for Spring Play.

You will then need to click on the Submit step once again.

Teams that applied before the February 19th deadline will not be penalized for changing their requested bracket at this time.

PLEASE DO THIS ASAP.  If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Thank you.
Anh
408-578-6537
___________________________