[SSJ-Coaches] Spring Registration

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sun Jan 1 20:49:56 PST 2012

Coaches,

Happy New Year,

It is time to start preparing for the Spring Season.  Below is what is required to register for CCSL Coast Spring League.
Please read it all and follow it.

Team registration is due Feb. 18th.  You will be able to add players after this date but I need the main team by this date.  For teams
U8-U9, teams MUST have 10 players on the roster and for teams U11 and older, your roster size MUST be 13 players on the team.  If you
do not meet this requirement you will not be considered a team.

I need coaches and asst. coaches names.  If any of them are new since last fall than I need them to complete a coaches registration form.

I need a list of all players that are on the team for the spring season.
If the players are on the team from the fall, I only need their names.
If you have new players that came from a different league than I need the players name, birthdate and mothers birthdate.
If you have a new player that did not play anywhere in the fall than I need them to complete a player registration form, copy of birth cert. and $25 for their insurance.

Team cost for U11 and older is  $350 + ccsl fee (appx 250.).  For U8-U10 cost is $300 + ccsl fee (appx 250).  There will be a late charge of $100 for incomplete teams after Feb. 18th. Please issue one check payable to SSJYSL.

Each team is responsible for paying referee cost on the field in cash.  Check the ssjysl website for cost for your age group.  Be sure that you have the exact amount
of cash in separate envelopes for 2-ARs and 1-CR for all home games.

First games will be in March.  You will have to sign up your team on the ccsl website and when this opens up I will let you know.

Any questions please email me.

Thanks,
Rosemary