[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: President's Day and March Showcase - Registration Deadline this weekend

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 20:05:34 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Juventus Tournaments <teddy369 at comcast.net>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:48 PM
Subject: President's Day and March Showcase - Registration Deadline this weekend

Coaches and Managers,

The registration deadlines are here!  One of them is this coming weekend.

We are offering free entries to the 100th team to register for Il Torneo dei Presidenti and to 200th team to register for the Showcase.
The Showcase free entry will be won sometime this weekend!  Be the one to get it!

Il Torneo dei Presidenti – February 18/19, 2012 – B/G U8-U14 Bronze/Silver/Gold - registration deadline Jan 22
Northern Californa Spring Showcase – March 3/4, 2012 – B/G U13-U19 – Silver Elite/Gold/Premier - registration deadline Jan 15

Juventus is hosting tournaments for over 40 years and added to our experience is the desire to address all the negative/unpleasant aspects our teams encountered as participants in other tournaments.

Beginning with the TD answering a phone call or an email promptly and ending with the hotel your team would like to stay in, our approach is to put our guests first and make it as easy and pleasant for you as possible:
·     Check-in– no Friday night mandatory check-in that put a time and money hardship on the teams;
·     Schedules– input is sought from the teams such that coaching and other conflicts are addressed in the best way possible;
·     Consolation/Final games– more and more tournaments cut costs by eliminating the 3rd place Consolation game.  All our divisions with more than 6 teams include Consolation games.
·     Fields– we use artificial turf fields exclusively and give the participants no reasons to worry about rain-outs, field closures, loss of play time and fee;
·     Hotels– although we reserve blocks of rooms in several hotels we do not add a $10-$20/room mark-up and force the teams to stay in these hotels as other tournaments do.  In fact, most of the hotel rates for our tournament go for under $100/night;

Teddy Ciupitu
Tournament Director

Tournaments | Modify Your Subscription | Unsubscribe Now