[SSJ-Coaches] Uniforms

patrick leinart pat_leinart at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 18:38:02 PST 2012

Coaches,

You all should have received your log on and password information now. If you have not please let me know asap and also include your managers email address.

I also need everyone to enter your teams roster even if you are not going to purchase new uniforms this season. Asby's sports will have a binder with all the rosters and for one of your players to receive a discount at their store they will need to be signed up through this site. Please don't just sign up one player. They need your entire roster. This also helps calculate on how many uniforms they need to bring in.

Thanks,
Patrick