[SSJ-Coaches] F License Course February 3-4

marc.mcisaac at comcast.net marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 19:10:45 PST 2012

Hello coaches,

I am happy to announce our first coaching course of the season, the F course will be February 3-4, it is Friday evening and Saturday, it is required that all Comp head and assistant coaches have a minimum of the F license.

Rec coaches should all have their F license as well, it starts you off in the right direction and will help give you a great base for running a successful practice.

More info to come, please email me if you plan to attend and hold the date, it is coming soon!!!

Thanks,

Marc McIsaac

Coaching Director