[SSJ-Coaches] Comp team information

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sun Jul 15 18:04:09 PDT 2012

Coaches,

We are almost at the start of tournament season.  Please email me the date of the first tournament that your team
has been accepted into.  I want to make sure you have your passes back in time.

If you have not done your coaches registration form for you and your asst. coaches please follow the instructions attached and get
this done asap.  Also remember to send in pictures of the coaching staff and players.

If you are not going to a tournament please let me know that also.

Rosemary