[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: SOCCER BY THE BAY 2012 IS LOOKING FOR A FEW GOLD-SILVER TEAMS FOR AUG 11-12

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Wed Jul 25 23:12:36 PDT 2012

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Soccer By The Bay <info at soccerbythebay.org>
To: alvarezhome <alvarezhome at netscape.net>
Sent: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 11:11 pm
Subject: SOCCER BY THE BAY 2012 IS LOOKING FOR A FEW GOLD-SILVER TEAMS FOR AUG 11-12

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

            Soccer By The Bay 2012 Is Looking For A Few Gold-Silver Teams For August 11-12

Soccer By The Bay 2012 Is Looking For A Few Gold-Silver Teams to Round Out Brackets

 August 11-12 Gold & Silver Divisions (U10-19)
Gold & Silver - Premier, Class 1, very competitive

We're looking primarily for:

U12 - U18 BOYS TEAMS
U12 - U14 GIRLS TEAMS

7th Annual Soccer By The Bay Tournament
on the San Francisco Peninsula
www.soccerbythebay.org

THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT TOURNEY IN NORCAL
Including teams from Washington, Oregon, Utah, SoCal and Nevada

ALL players receive t-shirts, programs and participation pins

$650 for 11v11 teams (U12 and older)
50% Discount for Out-of-State teams (non Cal-North)
$100 discount for returning Soccer By The Bay Champions
Free Registration offered to top bracket State Cup Champions

Register ASAP - We're scheduling games NOW
            Questions?
email: info at soccerbythebay.org

Three matches guaranteed.  Finals played on Sunday PM.  Awards to 1st - 4th place

U9, U10 & U11 play in 8v8 format.

All USSF-affiliated teams eligible: CYSA, USYS, US Club, NorCal, AYSO, PAL, etc.

Sanctioned by US Club and CYSA

We hope to see your teams in August

Soccer By The Bay
PO Box 117822