[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: SOCCER BY THE BAY 2012 IS LOOKING FOR A 11G, U12G, U17G or U18G AND U15B GOLD-SILVER TEAM FOR AUG 11-12

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Tue Jul 31 23:36:06 PDT 2012

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Soccer By The Bay 2012 Is Looking For
A Gold-Silver Team In
U11G, U12G, U17G or U18G and U15B
For August 11-12

SBTB Is Looking For Four More Gold-Silver Teams
For August 11-12

Girls U11, U12, and U17 or U18
Boys U15

 7th Annual Soccer By The Bay Tournament
on the San Francisco Peninsula

www.soccerbythebay.org

Click Here to Register

$650 for 11v11 teams
50% Discount for Out-of-State teams (non Cal-North)
$100 discount for returning Soccer By The Bay Champions
Free Registration offered to top bracket State Cup Champions

Register ASAP - We're scheduling games NOW

Questions?
email: info at soccerbythebay.org

Three matches guaranteed.  Finals played on Sunday PM.  Awards to 1st - 4th place

All USSF-affiliated teams eligible: CYSA, USYS, US Club, NorCal, AYSO, PAL, etc.
Sanctioned by US Club and CYSA
We hope to see your teams in August

Soccer By The Bay
PO Box 117822