[SSJ-Coaches] Referee classes

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Fri Mar 2 10:25:55 PST 2012

 Hello Coaches,

     Friendly reminder that the competitive coaches are required to take the
referee class this year.

We are looking for youth Parents Coaches along with players interested in
helping the kids and community with a sports activity and responsible people
being apart of the program. Reminder that if we can not provide a place for
these kids to play, they take them away, or move them further away.
   The youth Adults are better due to you are already involved with the system,
just with your kids being a part of the league.

     Comp coaches need to have a current  ref license this season.
     Love to get new Rec Coaches engaged with the program.
     Coaches responsibility to inform player parent and siblings of referee
opportunities.

You can make good money (refereeing) being part of the system.

Please see the www.ssjysl.org  web site for sign up.

 Referee Classes Hosted by
South San Jose Youth Soccer League
March 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15 2012
Fees:Referee license fee is $40.00 payable to CNRA and $25.00 for books/class
payable to SSJYSL

Where:
Time:Los Paseo Cabana Club 7047 Via Ramada Drive, San Jose, CA 95139.
6:00pm to 9:00pm each night. You MUST attend all the dates above.
Registration:Class size is limited to 30 students. Drop in registration accepted
if there is space available. Pre-Registration is required.

Questions:Please email Christine Alves at ssjreferees at sbcglobal.net

Refereee Director  SSJYSL
David Serrano