[SSJ-Coaches] Referee classes

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Fri Mar 2 20:13:26 PST 2012

Hello,
    Didn't mean to scare you all. This was some thing that was voted through for
the comp coaches (only).     Putting it out there to fill the class that we are
having next week.  I did not not say it had to be done this class.
I did  mention  this year   &   this season
Nice to hear the feedback.  I do 2 classes a year as a normal. I can add a 3rd.
There are other leagues that also host ref classes.   As long as we have enough
people (20) willing to take the class, I would be happy to sign another class
date.