[SSJ-Coaches] Referee classes

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Sat Mar 3 14:51:57 PST 2012

Locating classes

www.d2sra.org   Referee section (referee class grade 8) is the location to find
where referee clinics dates, times, and location are held.   You can go to the
one you choose to got to.
South San Jose, Almadens, Central valley, Mt. Hamilton, Southbay...

When you have completed the class, you will be able to ref anywhere as long as
you check in with the assignor of the fields.
   You will be a lot more knowledgeable about the game.

Good Luck,
If you have questions, Please ask.

David Serrano