[SSJ-Coaches] upcoming schedule

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Thu Mar 15 16:31:59 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

preliminary schedules are available for most age groups now. I am moving
all games for U11 and older from Sundays to Saturday where possible
(neither you nor your opponent have a game on Saturday) as we have no
good fields available on Sundays for older teams. The schedule is still
very much in flux, so expect changes at anytime without notifications
and do not make plans quite yet. I will start to assign fields and times
at the beginning of next week.

Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send