[SSJ-Coaches] how to add/remove coaches from mailing list, edit team page etc.

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL Web) president at ssjysl.org
Tue Mar 20 09:30:47 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I get very frequent requests to add or remove coaches from the mailing
list, or make any other changes to team webpages.
Our system is explicitly setup so that you can do all that yourself (as
the coach or team manager).
The only elements you cannot change are the age group and gender of your
team, or if it plays comp or rec.
We even have a webpage that explains how this works:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

Of course, if your initial email address is wrong you cannot get a
password and cannot do anything, in that case please send me an email
(but then again, if that is the case you would not get this email at all :)

Greetings, Claudio