[SSJ-Coaches] need related team info by Wednesday

Claudio Fleiner scheduler at ssjysl.org
Tue Mar 20 23:41:01 PDT 2012

Hello Coaches,

I've received numerous requests to schedule games for teams such that
you can attend both teams. Unfortunately there are more than I can keep
in my head at any time :-)

So instead of reading through the same emails over and over again and
missing something I need you to instead fill in a new field on your
teams website called "Related Team" (you can find it under "Team
Information"). This way I can manage such dependencies in a simpler way.
You can find your teams webpage here: http://www.ssjysl.org/teams.shtml
or, for NorCal teams, here: http://www.ssjysl.org/teams_o.shtml

If you need help editing the page please read this page:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

I will continue with the scheduling tomorrow evening, so make sure to
update the team pages no later than 6pm (Wednesday) if you want me to
take this into account (even if you sent me an email already you need to
fill this out as I  will ignore any email I've got regarding related teams).

Important: If you have any scheduling requests make sure to ALWAYS
include team name, age, gender in the *subject*. I get emails of the
form "please reschedule my game on 5/5 to another week", with no name
except for the sender. Such emails are not particularly helpful, as I
simply don't know for all of you what your team names are and none of
the systems I work with use only the team name, not the coaches,
assistant coaches or manager names.

Thanks, Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send