[SSJ-Coaches] Field Conditions for weekend league games

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Tue Mar 27 10:30:23 PDT 2012

Coaches, I will put it on the SSJYSL web site, if games are to be canceled,
between 7:00 - 7:30 AM.  I will also leave a message on my soccer line which
would allow you to call after 7:30 AM that morning.

It should be noted that turf games (Santa Teresa and Gunderson High School) will
not be canceled by me.  That will be up to the center referee at game time.
Rain should not be a cause for canceling on a turf field.  Standing water and
lighting are the main weather issues that could cause the games on turf to be
canceled.

Eric (Rick) Simons
SSJYSL Fields Director
ricklions at att.net