[SSJ-Coaches] Missing Chain and Lock at Oakridge School

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Tue Mar 27 12:52:55 PDT 2012

Heath, I have a chain and lock if you are unable to locate them.

Coaches, you need to insure that you lock the chain and lock to one of the
goals or to the fence when you use the goals.  Coaches seem to have a habit of
leaving the lock and chain on the ground unlock and with the numerous children
in the area it seems that it is easily lost.

The cost is appropriately $25 every time the league has to replace a lost lock
and chain.

Do not provide your players with the combinations.  It is your responsibility to
lock/unlock and insure that the goals are put away.
Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163
Soccer Line