[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Fields - Oak Ridge School pitch #2 CLOSED FOR THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FOR PRACTICES!

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Wed Mar 28 19:41:23 PDT 2012

All fields are open for practice except Oak Ridge School pitch #2, this field is
not to be used this week!  Pitch #2 is the field near the goals and storage
container.  This field has numerous standing water locations and very damp in
other areas.  I was at the field this afternoon and it is not in good shape to
be played on.

Heath has told me he plans a work party out there this week.  That should help
to fill in where we have standing water on this field.

If the weather remains dry then maybe Oak Ridge #2 will be playable for Saturday
and Sunday, I will check it Friday.  Should we have another rain storm it will
be close for play on Saturday and Sunday.  Those team schedule to play there
should notify their opponent that the field maybe closed and to check with them
before they leave for the game.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163