[SSJ-Coaches] [SSJ-Rec] Awards? Medals?

Marc.McIsaac marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Tue May 22 18:13:08 PDT 2012

Mike,
The $40 volunteer fee is only refundable if you have volunteered for a league sanctioned volunteer opportunity. It is not a deposit. There is a form on the website which a parent can complete to request the refund if they have volunteered.

As a coach you are eligible for a refund, your league approved assistants as well. Rosemary or Chantele can answer any further questions.

Thanks,
Marc

On May 22, 2012, at 6:02 PM, "mike at henry2design.com" <mike at henry2design.com> wrote:

> Parents are asking me about the $40 deposit? When do they get that back?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike Henry
> Henry2design.com
> 703-819-8391
>
> On May 22, 2012, at 5:08 PM, "Marc.McIsaac" <marc.mcisaac at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kristina,
>> I am not aware of any awards or medals, especially for Spring.
>> I would ask Mark Dorci to confirm, he has been handling the rec business.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Marc
>>
>> On May 22, 2012, at 4:37 PM, Kristina Clecak <kclecak at ogsd.k12.ca.us> wrote:
>>
>>> Marc-
>>> Can you please let us (Stacey and Kristina) be aware of any awards or medals that the kids will be given as the season just ended for our team?
>>> We are planning an event for our team on Thursday evening but have not heard if anything is done for the players.
>>> Thanks

>>> 2.  teams are not showing up in time to set up the fields properly for the morning games.
>>> 3. Garbage cans have not been emptied