[SSJ-Coaches] District 2 CCSL Application Instructions

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Tue May 22 23:10:07 PDT 2012

Coaches,

Below are instructions for signing up for CCSL Fall Soccer 2012/13.  PLEASE read all details below and follow the instructions.
If you are unsure about anything please email and ask.  SSJ will be paying for all teams the team fee of 200 or 300.  I will provide you with a voucher
as soon as I get it from CCSL.  Deadline for applying for fall soccer online is JUNE 15.  You will apply on the Got Soccer site.

I will need a registration form, check for fees and a picture emailed to me by June 15th.  Cost for comp players, all ages is $150 + 40 volunteer fee(one per family).

Coaches must complete an online coaches disclosure form.  I will find out where it is on the new site and let you know soon.  If you all do this online, It will
get your paperwork done faster.

More details to come..  Please keep the attached instructions if you need.

Thanks
Rosemary