[SSJ-Coaches] Pictures and Trophies

Dana johnson dlj_reads at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 23:38:19 PST 2012

Hi Coaches,

Thank you to all of you that attended the Coaches' dinner and AGM. If you left a woman's jacket at the meeting, please let me know so that I can get that back to you.

For those of you unable to attend, I will be a the Silver Creek SportsPlex from 4:30 to 6:00 on Friday, November 9, so that you can pick up team pictures, trophies and/or t shirts. You will also be able to pick up your coaches' jacket from John Holt. I will not be available until then and I will be at a tournament on Saturday. So, please make an effort to come to the SportsPlex on Friday. If you cannot make it, please send a parent.

After Friday, I am not sure when I will be available and I do not have room to be storing these items. I was really counting on most of you to pick up your items at the coaches' dinner, so I am counting on you now to take this opportunity on Friday.

Thank you,

Dana

Sent from my iPad