[SSJ-Coaches] Fields - ALL FIELDS CLOSED SUNDAY - November 18th

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Tue Nov 20 09:33:00 PST 2012

Coaches, I had a conversation this morning with a representative of the San Jose
Unified School District that there was soccer being played on the grass field at
Gunderson High School on Sunday around noon.  I told the representative that all
SSJYSL teams were informed that "all" fields were closed to any soccer
activities by our league.

I am to received additional feedback regarding the incident.  If it is
determined that it was a SSJYSL team using the field, your team will have it
field practice assignments revoked.

The school district has a right to pull our permits to use the SJUSD fields if
we do not follow their field condition requirements.
 Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163
Soccer Line