[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory Coaches Meeting

Richard Sieber rsieber45 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 21:18:41 PST 2012

There will be a mandatory coaches meeting for all competitive coaches on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at Davis Intermediate School multi-purpose room at 7:15pm.  Davis is located at 5035 Edenview Drive, San Jose, CA 95111.

The meeting will cover the upcoming comp try-outs and what will be expected of you.  I would also like all of you to bring a draft pdf of a flyer specific to your team.  Flyers should contain: Team Name, Age group, sex, and current competitive level.  You should also include fees charged ( monthly fees, uniform and equipment costs, tournament fees, etc..) practice times, practice locations, time commitments, core values of your team, coaches certifications, team contact information and all other pertinent information regarding your team.

Please let me know if you have questions.  I expect to see every team represented at this meeting.

Rich Sieber
Competitive Director
SSJYSL