[SSJ-Coaches] Referee class

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Tue Oct 9 21:41:47 PDT 2012

Hello All,

Message from Ref Dir.
    I have 4 people interested in being working referee's. If you know of some
one committed to the class time to take, please have them contact me.  Normally
we need about 15 people to cover cost.
Tournament season comes and many coaches and player do not want to miss their
practices. They need to be committed. For kids it's school nights 6-9PM (6 of
them)

 Date would be asap (3 weeks)  2 week class schedule. Still many games to be
ref'd.
Grade8 referee, Usually M, T, TH 6-9PM for 2 weeks at Los Paseos Club House
Fees are  CNRA $40  ,  SSJYSL $25

Thanks
Ref Director
David Serrano