[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches Dinner and AGM

Dana johnson dlj_reads at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 20 10:10:08 PDT 2012

Hi Coaches,

On Tuesday, November 6, we will be having the Coaches' Appreciation Dinner. All coaches and their assistant coaches are welcome to join us. There will be hors d' oeuvres and a no host bar at 6:30pm with dinner starting at 7pm.

Following dinner, we will have the Annual General Meeting of the SSJYSL and board elections (about 7:30). Please note that The Board President and Board Secretary positions are available and need to be filled.

After the AGM, we will distribute pictures and awards or t-shirts. T-shirts will be given to all teams U12 and above, as well as all comp teams.

Please RSVP so that we can make a final count.

Thank you,

Dana Johnson

Sent from my iPad