[SSJ-Coaches] Randol School Incident Saturday

Heath Piper heath.piper at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:23:52 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,
I just received a call from the District that the private children's playground was damaged from kids jumping the fence during the early morning games on Saturday. They were wearing soccer uniforms and were asked to leave the gated area. They gave the elderly teacher a hard time before leaving. They broke the little kids teeter totter as well. If any coaches witnessed anything please let me know. Also, if you have any games at Randol be aware the only area we are allowed to use is the game field. Please refrain any kids from using the private areas of the school.

Thanks,
Heath