[SSJ-Coaches] Player Passes

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Thu Sep 6 07:49:19 PDT 2012

Coaches,

If you are a team U10 and above and have not received your passes, be patient.  They were approved late last night
and I will print them tonight when I get home from work.  All teams have been approved except Jaguars U12 and Red Bulls.

I will send an email out later today and let you know when they are ready.  If your pass does not have a picture on it you will need
to get one and than laminate the passes before the first game.  Coaches passes need pictures also.

Any questions, please let me know.

Rosemary