[SSJ-Coaches] Booths This Saturday

Dana Johnson dlj_reads at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 18:33:06 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I have attached the layout for Saturday.

You can bring vehicles onto campus at 8am. All vehicles must be removed by
9:30am.

Spots are assigned, please adhere to the guidelines.

Teams are responsible for your own electricity.

Teams are responsible for clean up of entire area assigned.

Vehicles can be brought back on at 2:30 and must be spotted to avoid
children.

I have booths assigned for the following teams:

Thundercats

Lions

Fusion

Arsenal Girls

AFA Blue

Vipers

United

Heat

If your team is missing from this list, there is still room.

If you have any other questions, please send me off an email.

Dana