[SSJ-Coaches] GAME Fields - Gunderson High School & Santa Teresa High School - Restrooms

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Fri Sep 7 07:11:58 PDT 2012

If your team is assigned to play at the Gunderson grass field restrooms are
available at the school directly across from the field.  If you play at the turf
field they are located as you enter through the gate to your left.

Santa Teresa High School restroom are available at the gym area.

Herman, Bernal, Stratford and Oak Ridge Schools have porta-potties at the site.

Make sure you check your schedule to see if you set up or take down a field.

If you have any questions regarding a game field e-mail me.

RAIN - If it rains games ANY TIME DURING THE SEASON - Gunderson turf and Santa
Teresa turf will not be canceled by me.  That responsibility will be the center
referee responsibility.  Grass fields on game day will be canceled by 7:30 AM on
game days.  You can call my soccer line or check the SSJYSL web site. If it
rains during the week practices will be canceled on all fields and you will be
notified by e-mail when canceled and when allowed to continue practices.

MAKE SURE YOU RE-LOCK THE LOCKS WHEN USING THE GOALS.  DO NOT LEAVE THE LOCK
UNLOCKED DURING YOUR PRACTICES.  This seems to be the time most of them go
missing!

You may receive special instruction regarding the Gunderson grass field and the
storage of the goals after games on Saturday during the season.  Otherwise all
goals are to be returned to where they are stored and the corner flags placed on
the ground next to the goals.

Gunderson turf field goals remain on the field and the corner flags taken over
to our green storage container and placed next to it.  Santa Teresa turf field
goals are to be returned to the locked storage area along with the corner
flags.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163