[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Fingerprinting

Rosemary Alvarez disneysoccermom at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 09:30:19 PDT 2013

resend.  I don't think the whole message went through last time.

Rosemary

Coaches,

I have set up a day for all coaches and asst. coaches to get their
fingerprints done.

When:  Thursday Aug. 22, 2013
Time:    6pm to 8pm
Where:  Los Paseos Clubhouse
              7047 Via Ramada
              San Jose, Ca 95139

Step 1. You will need to complete the attached form from Capital Live Scan
and bring with you along with your ID.

Step 2. Go to the below link and complete the online adult disclosure.
Once you complete this online step you will receive a confirmation number,
please send this to me.

http://www.calnorth.org/programs/registration/adult_online_disclosure/

Both Steps 1 and 2 must be completed.

If you or your asst. coach is unable to make this fingerprint date, please
contact me asap and I will show you how to find other locations that maybe
you can make.

Do not go to any other location that does fingerprints, ups, sherriff
office as they will charge you for the services.  We have payment
arrangements with Capital live scan for a reduced rate.

Thanks,
Rosemary