[SSJ-Coaches] ref refresher, this Thursday

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Mon Aug 26 21:23:02 PDT 2013

Hello Referee's,

        SSJYSL  Thanks you for refereeing for us in the past & future.
The Fall Season is here, and the refresher class is coming.
This Thursday as a matter a fact. There will be pizza and drinks.
We start as best we can 6pm to eat, 6:20pm to start, and make our way to finishing by no later than 8:40pm (maybe sooner).
Same location as always,  Los Paseos Club House.
Check the SSJYSL.org web page for address.

Some of you have said you will make it already. Thanks
                  There will be some door prizes too.

Lets get ready to have a great season and support our community,
while making a few dollars.
If you know of some one who I have missed on my referee list, please have them come too. This invitation is open to the coaches, they can have refreshments, but not eligible for the door prizes. Coaches, if you have players that are referee's, please   allow them to make it.
Please try to make. I would like that you  RSVP.  yes or no
Bring your questions or e-mail them to me before the meeting.
If you are late because of your coaches or your coaching, please try to make it afterwards.

Hope to see you there.
Referee Director
David Serrano