[SSJ-Coaches] F & E License Courses - SSJYSL

Kwame Akan kwameincali at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 09:24:06 PST 2013

Dear Coaches,

South San Jose Youth Soccer League will be hosting two
coaching license courses in March.    As part of our effort to have the most
qualified coaches and to educate coaches who will have in our league we would
like to encourage as much participation as possible.  These courses are vital to sustaining our
league and providing the proper training to players in our league.

The F license course is for coaches who need to get their
first coaching license.  This license is
required for coaches that are going to coach competitive teams.  If you are a coach of a recreational team and
believe that you will coach a competitive team, I suggest you take this course
prior to moving to competitive level soccer.
If you are an assistant on a competitive team without a coaching license
I suggest you take this course.  This
course will take place over two days starting Friday, March 22nd and
finishing on Saturday, March 23rd.

The E license course is for coaching who would like to get
their second coaching license with higher level curriculum.  We suggest that any coach within SSJYSL that
has the F license to pursue an E license.
This course will take place over three days starting Friday, March 29th
and finishing on Sunday, March 31st.

If you require any additional information, please respond to
this email.  I will follow with
additional information on location of the course.  Take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the calnorth website where they can provide additional coaching information at http://www.calnorth.org/coaching/ .

Regards,

Kwame Akan

Coaches Director SSJYSL

coaches at ssjysl.org