[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: San Luis Obispo SC Summer Classic - 2013

Rosemary Alvarez disneysoccermom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:35:41 PDT 2013

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryan Krill <support6 at gotsport.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Subject: San Luis Obispo SC Summer Classic - 2013
To: Rosemary Alvarez <registrar at ssjysl.org>

****

San Luis Obispo Soccer Club's 2013 SLO Summer Classic (formerly North v
South) is coming soon!

Thank you to the teams that are already registered, as we hope to make this
a fun and competitive tournament.

For those that are not registered, our tournament is scheduled for the
first two weekends in August in beautiful San Luis Obispo. The City of San
Luis Obispo and the San Luis Obispo Soccer Club are looking forward to
showcasing our hometown and providing an amazing venue for soccer teams
throughout the state.

You can learn more about our tournament and apply here:

**https://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=31199

Sincerely,

2013 SLOSC Summer Classic
td at slosoccer.com