[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Great Price for Summer Soccer Tournament ($550)

Rosemary Alvarez disneysoccermom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:01:42 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Caldwell <rcaldwell at fysc.us>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Great Price for Summer Soccer Tournament ($550)
To: alvarezhome at netscape.net

**
        Register now for these Bay Area Fall Tournaments!    View this
email in your browser<http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=92a9302322e85b5558823ca46&id=e78d7ad21f&e=e6e75d8ae7>
                      Great Price for Summer Soccer Tournament!!
REGISTER NOW! Fremont is hosting a Labor Weekend Tournament - for the
fantastic price of $550. Along with the Kick or Treat Tournament on
Halloween weekend for the same price!

We are inviting you and your teams to come and join us in Fremont for our
fantastic tournaments. Why join us;

   - TEN 11v11 fields in ONE LOCATION
   - NINE 8V8 fields in ONE LOCATION
   - Great Competition
   - Great Price ($550)
   - Great Referees

 Please see below for more information on each tournament, and to apply!

If you have any questions then please feel free to email the Tournament
Director (Rich Caldwell) at rcaldwell at fysc.us
<rcaldwell at fysc.us?subject=Fremont%20Soccer%20Tournaments>
                *Silicon Valley Soccer Showcase*
We are pleased to announce the* *Silicon Valley Soccer Showcase Tournament,
held in beautiful Fremont, California. The SVSS Tournament is tailored for
U9-U17 Boys & Girls teams to help maximize their season. This tournament is
sanctioned by US Club.

*WHEN*

August 31st – September 2nd 2013

 *WHO*

U9-U17 teams.

*LEVEL OF PLAY*

This tournament is aimed at SILVER, GOLD and PREMIER level teams.

*HOW DO I REGISTER*

All teams must register on-line. Please click here to register
online<http://fysc.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=92a9302322e85b5558823ca46&id=9b2ce2a608&e=e6e75d8ae7>
             *Kick or Treat Tournament*
We are pleased to announce the* *Kick or Treat Tournament, held in
beautiful Fremont, California. The Kick or Treat Tournament is tailored for
U9-U16 Boys and Girls Bronze and Copper teams to help maximize their
season. This tournament is sanctioned by US Club.

 *WHEN*

October 26th and October 27th, 2013.

*WHO*

U9-U16 Boys and Girls comp teams.

*LEVEL OF PLAY*

This tournament is aimed at BRONZE AND COPPER teams.

*HOW DO I REGISTER *

All teams must register on-line. Please click here to register
online<http://fysc.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=92a9302322e85b5558823ca46&id=bac82967c5&e=e6e75d8ae7>
.
*Picture above shows last years costume winners - who will participate for
free this year! This could be your team next year!*             *Copyright
© 2013 Fremont Youth Soccer Leagues, All rights reserved.*
Your club attended one of our tournaments or played against our club in the
league or tournament.

*Our mailing address is:*
Fremont Youth Soccer Leagues
44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA
Fremont, CA 94538

Add us to your address
book<http://fysc.us7.list-manage.com/vcard?u=92a9302322e85b5558823ca46&id=e87770bda9>

unsubscribe from this