[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Hosting F License Course - August 3rd

Kwame Akan kwameincali at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 19:45:53 PDT 2013

Coaches,

I just received some updated information about the course that I would like to share.  First, the instructor would like the course to take place on just one day which will be August 3rd.

Here is the schedule:
Classroom 8:30-10:00 AM

Field 10:00-2:30 PM
Remember that this course is being provided at not cost to coaches and there is limited space.

Please email me back if you are interested and I will add your name to the course roster.

Regards,

Kwame Akan